UPDATE: Stay tuned to learn more about our upcoming Kickstarter campaign to fund our next season, 26 brand new episodes!
HealthCare Politics fills a hole in our media landscape. It is the only regularly scheduled radio show/podcast which is one-hundred percent devoted to health care policy and debating the life-and-death issues of the day.
We produce the show on a shoestring budget, but we actually need approximately $1,000 per episode to cover overhead. With more, we can do more.
You can help.
- Commercial Advertisers – deductible as a business expense we have 30-60-120 second spots available for the live broadcast with an AM/FM reach in the Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia market. Our Program is broadcast over the air every Monday from 3 PM to 4 PM. These spots are $25, $35, and $50.
- National Underwriters – $500 per week (maximum of two) – your tax deductible support will be acknowledged in the body of the Program.
- Website Underwriters – deductible as a business expense. $100 per month helps cover the costs of our webmaster, hosting, and content (maximum of four) – credit on home page.
- Donors – individual gifts are welcome in any amount you can afford and can be mailed to the Program. Expect some cool swag and a personal thank you from Steve.
- Kickstarter – COMING SOON!
- In-kind products or services – let’s talk!
Email email@example.com for more info on how to support #HPSL.