As Martin Luther King, Jr. stated, “Of all forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane.” True then, true now.
Healthcare Politics with Steve Larchuk is an hour-long weekly radio show and podcast, hosted by experienced health law lawyer and longtime health reform advocate, Steve Larchuk. This program will be all substance, all the time.
- No talking heads.
- No shouting matches.
- No broadcasting by sound bites.
Medicare for All presents the best path toward universal health care, but Healthcare Politics welcomes all points of view with an open mind. Guests from around the country will be treated with courtesy and provided the luxury of time to advance our discussions. Healthcare Politics aspires to be an oasis of civility and respect.
Stay tuned! Follow us on social media to be notified of the newest #HPSL podcast or to offer your input, anytime. We welcome your questions, thoughts, and suggestions! Email via email@example.com, follow and tweet us at @SteveLPodcast, or “like” and comment on the Healthcare Politics Facebook page.
About Steve Larchuk
As an attorney in Pennsylvania for thirty-six years, and a health care reform advocate who has spoken over 100 times on the challenges of providing quality health care to all, Steve is uniquely qualified to produce and host Healthcare Politics.
- HealthCare Justice? What is the Conservative Argument?
- Should Business Demand Single Payer?
- Will President Trump Really Fight for Health Care for All?
- Drug Prices – Insatiable Greed?
- ObamaCare 2.0?
- What is the Added Value of the Insurance Industry?
- A National Plan – Or State by State?
- Can We Afford to Take Care of Everyone?
- Co-Pays – What is the Purpose?
- Malpractice – Is There A Better Way?
- Health Politics Starts With Our Own Health
- The Gray Tsunami – Elder Care
- What is the Truth About Canada?
- End of Life Issues – The Hardest Question of All
|Copyright (C) 2017. Healthcare Politics. All Rights Reserved.|