As Martin Luther King, Jr. stated, “Of all forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane.” True then, true now.
Healthcare Politics with Steve Larchuk is an hour-long weekly radio show and podcast, hosted by experienced health law lawyer and longtime health reform advocate, Steve Larchuk. This program is all substance, all the time.
- No talking heads.
- No shouting matches.
- No broadcasting by sound bites.
Medicare for All presents the best path toward universal health care, but Healthcare Politics welcomes all points of view with an open mind. Guests from around the country are be treated with courtesy and provided the luxury of time to advance our discussions. Healthcare Politics aspires to be an oasis of civility and respect.
Stay tuned! Follow us to be notified of the newest #HPSL podcast, and offer your input! We welcome any questions, thoughts, and suggestions. Email email@example.com, follow at @SteveLPodcast, or “like” and comment on the Healthcare Politics Facebook page.
Check out Healthcare Politics locally via your AM/FM radio dial, coast-to-coast:
“Steve is such a wonderful interviewer. I’ve done close to a hundred interviews here and abroad and Steve’s was by far one of my favorites.
He has a warm gently structuring presence that immediately puts you at ease, like you’re sharing your most treasured ideas, sitting by the fireplace, with an old and trusted friend.”
- HealthCare Justice? What is the Conservative Argument?
- Should Business Demand Single Payer?
- Will President Trump Really Fight for Health Care for All?
- Drug Prices – Insatiable Greed?
- ObamaCare 2.0?
- What is the Added Value of the Insurance Industry?
- A National Plan – Or State by State?
- Can We Afford to Take Care of Everyone?
- Co-Pays – What is the Purpose?
- Malpractice – Is There A Better Way?
- Health Politics Starts With Our Own Health
- The Gray Tsunami – Elder Care
- What is the Truth About Canada?
- End of Life Issues – The Hardest Question of All
|Copyright (C) 2017. Healthcare Politics. All Rights Reserved.|